The Keynote session will be presented by Dr Joy McGregor from Charles Sturt University, whose research into 'plagiarism' makes a significant contribution to our overall understanding.
The program includes the following topics and speakers in this order:
- Working with others (Judy O'Connell, CEO)
- Acknowledging sources (Di Laycock, Barker)
- Scholarship principles and practices (Colleen Foley, DET)
- Copyright (Debbie Leatham, Kings School)
- Plagiarism (June Wall, Riverview).
Organised by the Australian School Library Association. Flyer and registration form is available here.