01 May 2007

Capturing the vision... in New Zealand!

I was very honoured to have the opportunity to work with my librarian colleagues in New Zealand, and to hear about the many initiatives there, and the particular challenges that they are facing and embracing! I am particularly impressed with the strong relationship with the National Library of New Zealand, and it's extension services to schools.

I am preparing and sharing information from that event with my New Zealand colleagues, located on their PD blog here. Included on that blog is the post Workshop Time that has the information used for the Workshops, and for follow-up afterwards. There may be material there that is useful for you.

I also wanted to share an edited version of the slideshow of the Presentation, as it will give you access to links and videos that I used.

No comments: